Thursday, February 3, 2011

Taking time off

Some of you have contacted me about what this year's project is going to be.
I have given it great thought and have decided I need to take some time off. This project has grown so big and last year was a tough year for me, both with my personal health and with the task of maintaining a Relay For Life team (make that 3 teams last year).
While I will still raise money for the Relay and while I am still dedicated to saving lives through it, I just need some time for my family and myself.
I will continue to post on this blog stories of survival and informational stuff. And I might even do a project or two for a later Relay. So stay tuned. I am not "going away". Just going to be in the background for awhile.
You all have been such an inspiration to me and I look forward to working with all of you again soon!
Thanks.
Donna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just want to tell you how my mum was cured of cancer.we tried all means available including chemo,until i saw a post about a tradomedical doctor who helped her out on yahooanswers..i contacted him through drmakindetradomedical at hotmail com.he sent us his bill for the pills and cream.we tried the stuffs and they worked..it could work for you too